July 14, 2012

Few days ago, Seb together with his parents and I went for a short getaway to Batam. Collected our board cards at HarbourFront Centre and off we go... The ferry departs for Sekupang.




Chocolate House


Polo Shop


Cultural Show


Miniature Houses


Hawaii Live Seafood


Harmoni One Hotel


Indomie

Unlike the previous trip with my sisters, this time round, we get to sight see and enjoy the cultural show. We had our meal (seafood lunch) at Golden Prawn restaurant. We get to go to the local market, visit the temple, shopping malls and polo shop. I had my first half naked body massage. We bought a lot of Indomie instant noodles. The first day ended with a really fresh seafood dinner at Hawaii Live Seafood restaurant.

Back in Singapore the next day and met up with the clique for a surprise birthday attack at Liling's place. We are glad and happy that it was a success :)

And just yesterday, me and my family visited the Singapore Garden Festival at Suntec. Cool work! Well done Singapore! It's a small small world. I actually bumped into my ex-colleague as well as my cousins and family.

Missing my babies much, Chloe and Chester...



Then, in two weeks time, I'm going for a 3D2N trip to Genting with my SIM peeps. Anticipate much! It's gonna be fun. Weezzz...

No comments: